Friday, October 23, 2009

HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER!



So... for my book cover assignment in Computers and Art I have decided to do Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone! WOOHOO I LOVE Harry Potter! Anyway the I decided to take pictures for the assignment cause it is a Photoshop assignment, PERFECT! Here is the beginning faze of it... well pretty much just the first shots, Angie is Hermione but obviously you can see it is a different style than the normal Harry Potter. My friend Ryan is going to be Harry and my friend Nils is going to be Ron. I am shooting them tomorrow cause I couldn't get all three of them at the same time. The process I will be using is kind of layering and masking and stuff. I want to also shoot a forest seen so it can rap around to the back of the book and have the Forbidden forest with Voldemort in it or something. WOO! I HOPE it turns out awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment