Tuesday, October 20, 2009





So you know how sometimes in magazines you will see those pictures of the celebrities showing "what they are all about"? Well that is kind of the vibe that we were trying to go for here. So if Angie were a celebrity this is KIND OF what hers would looks like. She is hoping to "pick up" the guitar these days by the way she doesn't actually know how to play. She is hoping to pick it up like you pick up Spanish and stuff you know. She figures if she hangs out with enough people that play the guitar she will learn how to play. The assignment for these photos was beauty and posterization. The plain photo is just retouching, the one of her with the guitar is posterization, and the other two are a combination of the two. These ones look a lot better then the ones that I had for the critique too so I hope I get a better grade then I would have if I had turned them in then. I hope this all made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment