Sunday, September 13, 2009

CHEEZ IT!


Rumor on the street is that my digital photo teacher Chris took the Cheez It box photo.... I almost asked him to sign my Cheez It bag the other day but I wasn't sure the rumor was true. Here is one of the photos I turned in for our first assignment. This was taken in Navajo Lake a family vacation we take every Labor Day with our cousins. We were tye dying shirts and our hands got very colorful so I decided to take a picture. Chris loved the fact that my cousin Hunter was still wearing the gloves she was tye dying in instead of getting her hands messy. He told me I should try to reshoot though and get rid of all of the backround information and just make it hands. I think I will do just that the next time I am with the Cuz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment