Monday, September 14, 2009

A REAL TREASURE





My friends and I had the privilege this weekend to attend Peach Days in Brigham City. Well what a pleasure when some of my friends friends caught us walking down main street and brought us up to tour his apartment. It was HONESTLY the coolest apartment I have ever been in. It was a former JC Penny, dance studio, apartments, you name it is been that. A million different people have walked through this place. It was in a historical building on main street and it was HUGE. aside from the space he was actually living in there were four other apartments that didn't have electricity but where still apart of his place. These pictures aren't even half of what we saw. What an amazing photo opportunity. Regarding the photo that looks like DI, yes that is his apartment, he is an auctioneer and keeps all of the stuff in his apartment because it is so big. What an amazing photo opportunity. I haven't actually edited the photos yet and I really just wanted to put these ones up to show what this place was like. As soon as I finish editing the photos from this amazing place I will put them up. Gosh this was a pleasure.... a real pleasure. (If you haven't already go through again and read this but say the words like I would TRAYsure and PLAYsure. It makes this experience much more enjoyable)!

No comments:

Post a Comment