Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW SOUL


Whoot whoot, after countless hours of hard work I FINALLY finished my pictograms! I am quite proud of myself too because I finished them BEFORE 10:00 the day before. That is a RARE occasion for me in an art class. I am more of the day before kind of gal but I actually started and finished most of this assignment about a week ago. My biggest fear for this assignment is that my teacher will say it looks like I didn't try and I threw it all together, because this assignment I actually didn't I really did try and did not throw it together in any way. I guess we will see tomorrow. Oh and again with the weird colors... the faces are actually like a light blue and the screen on the computer is a dark blue... oh and for some odd reason the computer on the far right just completely disappeared... oh gosh and the whole pictogram on the bottom... gosh this just keeps getting worse and worse as I notice more things. Anyway the one on the right has sound waves coming out of the computer. I swear it looks a lot better then this!

No comments:

Post a Comment